Monday, March 19, 2007

What I Promised

As I promised, now that the batteries for the digital camera have been recharged, I'll tell the story of the other day that I went shopping.
This time we went out of town so choosing was a lot harder, but I managed.

At Best Buy, I bought the second volume of Fullmetal Alchemist on DVD.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At Barnes and Noble, I bought the first three volumes of the Fullmetal Alchemist manga.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then, at three different stores, (Gamestop, another Gamestop, and Acme Comics) I got some games. Tales of Legendia, Ephemeral Fantasia, and The Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen(my Dad actually bought Ephemeral Fantasia for me because I was out of money at the time and it was only $8.00).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So it was a pretty good day for me.

Also, I recently started a message forum. Any one who would like to check it out, CLICK HERE

No comments: